Sheetkari breathing has a cooling effect on your body.
- Sit erect in Padmasana.
- Place your hands on corresponding knees and assume Gyana Mudra(See below).
- Part your lips keeping the teeth together.
- Hold your tongue tip against the lower teeth.
- Inhale through your mouth with a hissing sound.
- Continue inhaling till your lungs are filled.
- Now close your mouth.
- Exhale through both the nostrils immediately.
- It gives relief during hot days.
- It can kill hunger and thirst.
- Your entire body gets cooled.
- You can achieve clean skin through regular practice of Sheetkari Breathing.
- Anuloma Viloma - Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Bhramari Breathing
- Bhastrika Pranayama - Bellow Breathing
- Dirgha Pranayama — Complete Breath
- Kapal Bhati
- Moorcha Pranayama
- Sheetali Breathing
- Surya Bheda Pranayama
- Ujjayi Breathing