Yoga Exercises > Yoga Mudras > Shunya Mudra
- Spread out your fingers.
- Bend your middle finger.
- Place the fore part of the middle finger on the thumb pad.
- Press it down with the thumb.
- Straighten out the other fingers.
- Practice this mudra for about 30-45 minutes at a stretch.
- Practice this mudra in case of earache to get instant relief.
- Impaired hearing can get treated with this mudra.
- Nausea and vertigo can be overcome with Shunya mudra.
- Abhaya Mudra
- Dhyana Mudra
- Gyana Mudra
- Linga Mudra
- Mritsanjeevani Mudra
- Prithvi Mudra
- Surya Mudra
- Vaayu Mudra
- Varuna Mudra