"Siddha" refers to a person who has attained spiritual enlightenment. This pose is generally performed to attain spirituality.
- Assume Sukahasana.
- Extend your legs in front.
- Pull in your left leg by bending at the knee.
- Place the heel of the left leg near the perineum.
- Fold your right leg and place the right foot above the generative organ.
- Tuck in the toes of both legs in the fold of the thighs and calves of opposite legs.
- The knees should be touching the floor.
- Keep your head, neck and spine erect.
- The pose is suitable for meditation and Pranayamas.
- The pose provides physical and mental relaxation.