The Hindu culture is a culture of love, respect, honoring others and humbling one's own ego so that the inner nature, which is naturally pure and modest, will shine forth. By exploring the rituals of Hinduism, we can unfold an ocean of knowledge that is hidden beneath them. Let us see a few of them:
- Shodasa Samskaras - The 16 main rituals of a Hindu's life and their significance.
- Why do Hindus worship the cow?
- Why is lamp lit in Hindu homes?
- Why do we do Namaskar/Namaste?
- Why Hindus do not touch books and people with feet?
- 7 things you didn't know about ear piercing
- Vivaha - the Hindu Marriage ritual - meaning and significance
|Hindu Rites, Rituals, Customs And Traditions|
|Philosophy and Science of Hindu Rituals and Mythology|
|The Symbolism of Hindu Gods and Rituals|